Engage your board or group in a strategic planning meeting conducted entirely remotely.
- Three hour virtual meeting with two 10-minute breaks.
- All voices will be heard through a survey that doesn't tie comments to names.
- Analysis of survey results provides structure for planning.
- Engaging exercises keeps your group involved and talking with each other.
- You will generate 3-5 strategic guideposts for the next 12-18 months.
- Action plan documents all of your decisions and strategic direction